Prize competition – “On holiday with Pingu”
Linguaphone Group and Pingu’s English know that it is holiday season now and are organising a summer competition called “On holiday with Pingu”.
The competition is open to all Pingu’s English partners and customers. All you need to do is just to take Pingu with you on your holidays. Take a picture with Pingu at your holiday destination – be creative and send it ot us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2014.
We will post the best picturse on our social media channels. The marketing team will also choose the best picture which will win a prize – a lovely British hamper!
We will look forward to receiving your pictures!
Terms and conditions apply. Please read below.
Terms and conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is LG&DE Ltd., 80 Morden Road, Liongate Enterprise Park, Mitcham, London, CR4 4PH, UK
The promotion period
2. The promotion will commence at 8.00am (GMT) on 21st July 2014 and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on 31st August 2014.
3. In the event of the promotion itself or the awarding of the prizes being impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter, the participant agrees that no liability will attach to the promoter as a result.
4. LG&DE Ltd reserves the rights to vary or amend the promotion.
5. In order to be eligible to win you must send a picture with Pingu at a holiday destination on email@example.com and provide us with contact details, with which to contact you, should you win the competition.
6. Entries must not contain any inappropriate language or offensive content.
7. Photos must be original and must not be amended with the help of photo editing programs. Pingu must not be photoshoped in the photos.
8. LG&DE Ltd accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
9. The winner will be selected by the marketing team of LG&DE Ltd by 5pm on 1st September 2014.
10. The winners will be announced across our social media accounts. The winners will also be contacted on their e-mail addresses supplied by 2nd September 2014.
11. The winners will need to accept the prize by 15th September 2014 otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
12. The promoter’s decision is final.
13. The prize is a British hamper. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
14. The competition is open only to existing Pingu’s English partners and customers. Entries will be varified with Pingu’s English Master Licensees.
15. Staff members of LG&DE Ltd Head Office may take part in the competition but will not be considered for winning the prize.
15. By entering the competition you agree to the promoter publicising your name as a winner of the prize on various social media platforms.